Types of Manuscript you can publish with us:
1. Research Article: These are comprehensive presentation of original research. The novel work in research field is documented with excellent content. The word limit varies from 2000 to 4000.
2. Review Article: Review articles are basically based on the already available literature. An intensive study of literature can be prepared on any topic of interest with its prevalent present crises and available information related to it. This study requires an unbiased perspective. Being an intensive study the word limit varies from 3000-5000.
3. Case Study: These are articles having real patient cases including a person or a group. It analyzes a specific disease with its symptoms, diagnosis and treatment. It requires Practical experience. Word limit is same as the research article as these are unique as the research articles.
5. Perspective, opinion, and commentary: These are basically the personal views of the author on a particular topic. Perspective focuses on one topic or a couple of related topics. Word limit is around 2000 words as these are short articles. Views on the interpretations, analysis, or methods used in a particular study are called as the Opinion. Basically the Pros and Cons of the methods are discussed here. Opinion articles accelerate the healthy discussion as well as the valuable conclusions. Commentaries are short articles which evaluate and comment on the previously published article, report or book (1000-1500 words).
6. Book review: Book reviews present the insight on the scholarly books. Again these are also short articles.
1. Title of the manuscript
2. Full names and affiliation details of all Authors, name of the Author and contact details (Phone number and E-mail) of the corresponding author
3. Abstract not exceeding 200 words
4. Keywords and abbreviations
6. Materials and Methods/Patients and Methods
9. Conflict of Interest: As an integral part of the online submission process, Corresponding authors are required to confirm whether they or their co-authors have any conflicts of interest to declare, and to provide details of these.
10. Funding Details: Details of all funding sources for the work in question should be given in a separate section.
12. References: All pages must be numbered consecutively.
13. Figures: All figures should be submitted separately in jpg, tiff or pdf format and at a minimum resolution of 300 dpi.
14. Tables: Each table should be submitted separately, typed double-spaced.
Please submit all manuscripts to the Editorial office at firstname.lastname@example.org and
Manuscripts should be accompanied by a cover letter which should include the following information:
1. A statement to the editor about all previous submissions and reports that are considered as redundant publication of the same or similar work. Copies of such work should be included with the submitted version to help the editor address the situation.
2. A statement on authorship confirmation that every author have approved the manuscript for submission and the requirements for authorship have been met, believing that the manuscript represents honest work.
3. A statement of financial or other relationships that might lead to a conflict of interest, if not included in the manuscript.
4. Contact information for the corresponding author with other authors should be mentioned for revisions and final approval, if that information is not included in the manuscript itself.
5. The cover letter should give any added information that may be useful to the editor, such as the type or format of article in the specific journal that the manuscript represents.
6. The manuscript must be accompanied by consent to reproduce previously published data, illustrations, report data about identifiable persons, or to acknowledging a name for their contributions. Doing so may accelerate the review process and encourages transparency and sharing of expertise.
Once the peer review process completes, the Editor will forward review reports from the Reviewers and the authors are asked to do major or minor corrections for further quality in the manuscript. Kindly follow the recommendations below and crosscheck to ensure that the revised manuscript is well understood by the Editor and Reviewers.
1. The revised manuscript must have a cover letter charting all the changes that have been made in response to the reviewer's commentaries.
2. Underline & Highlight by the use of colored text or use Track Changes to the newly modified or added text.
3. Ensure that the files are saved in .Doc (MS Word) or PDF format only.
4. Provide a complete Figure Legend for each figure separately.
5. Make sure that the citations are indicated in the text, only by the Reference Number in brackets. Eg., [1, 2-3]
6. Check that you have mentioned your Conflict of Interest, Authors Contributions and Acknowledgements.
7. The revised manuscript has to be sent within 14 days via email attachment to Journal email.