Clyto Access is an evolving Open Access publisher with peer-reviewed journals covering a wide range of academic disciplines. When publishing in any of Clyto Access' journals, authors retain the copyright of their article, which is freely distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, permitting the unrestricted use, distribution and reproduction of the article in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
In order to cover the costs of publication, Article Processing Charges are required for accepted manuscripts. These charges apply only to peer-reviewed contributions (e.g., research articles, review articles) while other contributions (e.g., editorials) are published free of charge.
Clyto Access offers three different types of memberships to Individuals, Institutional universities/Organizations, and Industry professionals that would like to publish their research in an Open Access journal without having to directly incur any Article Processing Charges.
- Membership provides you with an advantage of certain percentage of waiver on open access publication charges for the number of years you have subscribed.
- Authors save on each article processing charge meaning their research grant, or institutional open access fund can stretch even further.
- Membership actively encourages more open access submissions reducing financial barriers, leading to wider dissemination and a greater chance of articles being downloaded and cited in future.
- Membership gives increased visibility to your institution with a dedicated webpage showcasing your institutional branding and scientific research output.
- Membership is a flat annual fee - so it's low maintenance and hassle free for your administrators, which can be paid on semi-annual basis.
You must be an author or co-author of the submitted manuscript to avail the waiver on fee.
- Member can submit respective number of articles to any of the Clyto Access' journals for the subscribed number of years.
- Member will get a prestigious certificate of membership from Clyto Access.
- Members with two years of membership will be honored by giving the title MAC [Member, Association of Clyto Access].
An email from the authorized person from the University/Organizations, affirming that the manuscript belongs to the institution will serve.
An email from the authorized person from the company, affirming that the manuscript belongs to the company will serve.
- Members of the industry/company can submit respective number of articles to any of the Clyto Access' journals for the subscribed number of years.
- The organization will get a prestigious certificate of membership from Clyto Access.
- Organization with two years above membership will be honored by giving the title MAC [Member, Association of Clyto Access]
- Registered company logo will be displayed on the Clyto Access website.