1.Submission of manuscript
The different types of articles are considered for the publication such as Research article, Review article etc. ( Read more..)
2. Pre-quality check
The plagiarism check is the primary quality check performed to insure the novelty and quality of the manuscript. If the manuscript is plagiarized the author is asked to rewrite the content and submit it for reconsideration. Only original manuscript is taken under review process.
3. Editorial board (EB) member
The Eb member assigns reviewers for the manuscript. The opinion of the EB member for the acceptance or rejection of the manuscript will be Supreme.
4. Reviewers’ Assignment
The reviewers are assigned to the manuscript based on their area of expertise and on the International Standard. The reviewers can suggest the manuscript to be Accepted/Revised or Rejected.
5. Resubmission of revised manuscript
The revised manuscript along with the cover letter responding to the reviewer’s comments is forwarded to the concerned reviewer for reassessment.
6. Manuscript Rejected
After the re-evaluation if revised manuscript is rejected the review process will be terminated.
7. Multilevel Quality Check
If accepted the manuscript is further critically analyzed based on the multilevel quality check which includes:
• English language editing: Eliminating grammatical errors and maintaining a logical flow.
• Technical accuracy: All the scientific terms such as nomenclatures, SIbase units, Formulas are carefully placed.
• Manuscript formatting: style and consistency of the article is modified in accordance to the journal’s standard.
• Quality of images, Tables and Graphs are evaluated and verified.
8. Designing Process
The final PDF is prepared with the coherence of the Journals article format.
9. Proofs Finalization
The final PDF is finalized by the editorial office and with the verification and approval of the author the article is ready to be published.
10. Publish Online
The article is published in both full text and PDF format.